“Ensuring Client Success In Their Project Endeavours.”
Canadian Owned and Operated Since 2005
During the Covid-19 outbreak, Western Principles is doing all of our work from our home offices. If you need a rapid implementation of Microsoft Project to help you through this time, please reach out to us. We can engage quickly and remotely to help you get Project up and running in order to help you select, plan, and manage projects to successful outcomes.
Western Principles implements your Project & Portfolio Management system to deliver on your needs
- Project Owner – get your project on-time & on-budget, and drive ROI
- PMO – organize your teams to do the right things and deliver successfully
- PM – follow business standards and focus on delivery
- CFO – save project time and budget and drive efficient delivery
- Learn about Project Types and needs.
We understand the Microsoft Partner Ecosystem better than others. Over the past 15 years in business we have fostered relationships with the only strategic partners that truly bring added value to the Microsoft PPM solution. Leveraging our partnerships, we help our clients to reduce risk, reduce costs, speed time to project completion and allow for the solution to grow alongside our client’s growth.
Microsoft Power Platform
Western Principles uses the Power Platform to configure and extend your Microsoft Project configuration.
- Power BI provides you visibility to projects, programs, people, progress, costs, and other KPIs
- Power Automate integrates systems and people, moving data between Project and other applications, providing alerts and notifications.
- Power Apps drives action through forms and workflows.
Western Principles can also use Power Platform to extend your other business systems and provide visibility that will drive success.
About Western Principles
Over the past 15 years in business, Western Principles has successfully conducted in excess of 100 Microsoft Project Portfolio Management (PPM) implementations across Canada in the private and public sectors. We have in excess of 10 consultant resources focused solely on the implementation, training and support of Microsoft’s PPM solution and are partnered with other solutions providers who enhance the enterprise capabilities of the Microsoft PPM solution.
- Western Principles has consultants in major cities in Canada.
- We can deliver your projects on-site or remotely.
We’re here to help
- Serving customers across Canada and around the world
- Consulting team based in several major Canadian cities
- Over 100 Successful Installations
- 100+ Years Combined Experience
- Get Up and Running with Microsoft Project