PPM Services: Configuration and Implementation
Currently running Microsoft Project Server? Need to upgrade to the latest version of Microsoft Project Server? Want to move into the Azure cloud with Microsoft Project Online? Western Principles can help you get there.
Upgrade Project Server
Need to upgrade from an old version of Microsoft Project Server to the latest version? We can help you assess your upgrade needs, implement new functionality, and successfully get to the latest build.
- Maintain your on-premises Microsoft Project Server version with the latest build
- Eliminate technical debt by ensuring you are up-to-date with security and other important upgrades
- Take advantage of new capabilities to enhance your business processes and reporting
Move to Project Online
The savings of running Project Online instead of an on-premise server solution are real and measurable. We can seamlessly move your environment to a Microsoft Project Online in the Azure cloud. With Microsoft Project Online:
- Stay up-to-date with the latest software, automatically updated for you – including access to Project for the web
- Get full benefit from the Microsoft Azure cloud service, including best-in-class security through Azure Active Directory
- Scale the solution easily – within your organization or across multiple organizations – with easy licensing subscriptions.
There may be other Project Server or Project Online configuration changes you need to make, such as combining or splitting environments, creating backup & restore processes, and many others.
Learn about our PPM services:
Western Principles solves your PPM pains with these types of project & portfolio management consulting services: