What does a Project Manager need?
Project Managers are the heart and soul that gets stuff done. They have a lot to do and they come from a variety of backgrounds, working on a variety of different projects, with different project methodologies, and different project teams. Sounds like it’s hard to do anything with any type of standard across the organization?
The Project Manager can take advantage of standards, automated processes, and dashboards & reports that are part of the project planning and execution system.
Have a look at some other project needs by role
- Project Owner – get your project on-time & on-budget, and drive ROI
- PMO – organize your teams to do the right things and deliver successfully
- PM – follow business standards and focus on delivery
- CFO – save project time and budget and drive efficient delivery
- Learn about Project Types and needs.