Customer Service needs PPM
Customer Service teams are in a constant state of changing and optimizing business processes, training, and systems to drive Key Performance Indicators — whether that is reducing call wait times, increasing revenue per call, reducing call times, improve first response time, and so, so, so many more. These initiatives are done by the customer service team, with cross-disciplinary teams including IT and marketing, and through programs and projects.
Customer Service leadership teams are under enormous pressure to deliver. They need to be able to select the improvement projects, organize teams to do the work, and then keep a keen eye on progress through dashboards.
Microsoft Project Online, or Project for the web provide easy-to-use project planning and execution engines. Analytical reports through Power BI provide executive visibility to the customer service initiatives.
- Power BI can also be used to help you report customer service metrics.
- Power Apps can be used for rapidly building contact centre applications.
- Power Automate can be used to automate workflows and integrate systems.
Western Principles can help you develop your business processes and configure a solution to meet your needs.
Have a look at some other needs by project type
How can Project & Portfolio Management help you?
- IT Projects – select the right programs & projects, and get full visibility to waterfall and agile projects, as well as resources.
- Engineering and Construction – collaborate among owner, architect, engineer, procurement, & construction teams to be successful.
- New Product Development – select the right products and deliver them right.
- Marketing Campaigns – an integrated marketing program is key to successful campaigns.
- Customer Service Initiatives – customer service teams need to constantly tune processes, training, systems, and metrics.
- Retail Projects – to thrive in the rapidly evolving retail industry, you must choose the right projects and do them right.
- Learn about Project Roles and needs.