What does the CFO need from projects?
The CFO counts and guards the cash. The CFO needs to be sure that money is well invested and benefits are realized.
To do this, the CFO needs projects to be outfitted with project cost management and benefits realization management.
- Project Cost Management helps project organizations to track budget, actuals, and forecast.
- Project Cost Controls helps to track changes with governance.
- Project Benefits Realization measures the project outcomes against the initial business case.
Have a look at some other project needs by role
- Project Owner – get your project on-time & on-budget, and drive ROI
- PMO – organize your teams to do the right things and deliver successfully
- PM – follow business standards and focus on delivery
- CFO – save project time and budget and drive efficient delivery
- Learn about Project Types and needs.